Main content start

MA Degree Forms

Co-Terminal MA 

  • Application and Procedures
  • Course Transfer Form
  • Outside department credit approval - please submit a full course description and syllabus to the Sociology Coterm Director, along with a brief statement of justification for seeking co-term coursework outside of Sociology.
  • Note to Stanford Sociology students: In most cases, forms are to be completed by the student, then submitted to Patricia Jacobus in the Department of Sociology for processing.


Graduate Degree - General Forms