Main content start

Forms for Undergraduates

Changing or Adding Your Plan
  • Major-Minor and Multiple Major Course Approval form (registrar form found under "Student eForms" in Axess)

  • Declaration or Change of Undergraduate honor Major Field or Secondary major (students can do so in Axess)

  • Last units out of Residence (registrar form found under "Student eForms" in Axess)

Additional Forms in Axess

Additional Forms available under "Student eForms" in Axess

  • Transfer Credit: Request for Transfer Credit Evaluation
  • Taking Time Off: Leaves of Absence and Annulment of Summer Registration